Return X
1 September 2021

Do I have to take out comprehensive home insurance?

Dois-je souscrire une assurance multirisques habitation ?
Each dwelling must be insured against the risks of fire, explosion, theft and water damage covering the property and equipment.

Please note that this document will be required when you move in. You will not be able to move in without it. In addition, this certificate must be produced every year on the anniversary date of your lease.